We have discovered a natural process that uses only water, yet results in an excellent tasting coffee – something that is difficult to achieve with water process coffees. With this method, the green beans are soaked in a hot water bath, releasing the caffeine, and most of the natural flavors and oils. The water, containing at this point the main essences of the beans themselves (caffeine, flavors, and oils) is then transferred to another tank, where the caffeine is removed from the rest of the components via carbon filters. Then, the water, still containing the flavors and oils of the bean, is added back to the tank containing the beans, where the beans re-absorb their original oils and flavors, without the caffeine.You can find more details here: How Does San Francisco Bay Coffee Get Decaffeinated?.
Articles in this section
- Do we add sugar in our coffee?
- How many calories are in our coffee?
- Is there sodium in our coffee?
- What kind of flavorings do we use?
- Is our coffee mycotoxin free?
- Is there gluten in our coffee?
- Do we have low acid coffee?
- What coffee grinds are available?
- What is our decaffeination process?
- How do you write a review?